Dear Sir / Madam,
We wish to inform you that the Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the use of personal data.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
- The data you provide will be used for the following purposes: sending e-mail communications on the activities / initiatives of J.D.O. S.r.l., for marketing and commercial communication activities
- The treatment will be carried out as follows: personal data will be processed both manually and through the use of IT tools and telematics systems. All personal data will be stored and processed in full respect of confidentiality in compliance with current legislation (and therefore also in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, protection of confidentiality and rights), with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated in this statement .
- The provision of data is optional, but necessary to allow J.D.O. Srl sending communications about one’s activities / initiatives, for marketing and commercial communication activities and any refusal to provide such data may result in the failure or partial execution of the aforementioned purposes.
- The data will not be communicated to other subjects, nor will they be circulated.
A cookie is a small text file that is created inside the computer of the viewer of a website in order to record some information about the visit as well as to create a system to recognize the user even in subsequent moments; in fact, this cookie may not only be created but also read and modified by the same website that generated it.
Cookies are essential to be able to develop advanced navigation aids and to make it easier for users to use the website. Cookies store user preferences and other information that help us improve the website. This site uses only proprietary cookies of a technical or third party nature. It is possible at any time to set your navigation browser to control the enabling of cookies. By disabling cookies, however, the quality of navigation on the site may suffer. On the basis of the aforementioned Provision of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data of 8 May 2014 (web doc. 3118884), the website www.donnaoro.com uses “Technical Cookies”, that is strictly necessary for the functioning of the site. For the use of this type of cookies, the user’s consent is not required, unless he expressly denies it for one or all of the technical cookies (listed below):
- – Session / navigation cookies: they guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website;
- – Functional cookies: they allow the user to guarantee navigation based on criteria selected by the user (es. language) for the sole purpose of improving the service. When it comes to cookies or so-called “third-party” technologies, is installed and used on the site by third parties with respect to each Owner, the user gives or denies consent directly to the cookie owner.
The www.donnaoro.com site uses the following third-party cookies:
- – Google Analytics: allows users to collect and analyse information relating to the use of the Website (es. the number of web pages visited). These cookies do not collect information to be used for commercial purposes. For more information, click here. To disable the Google Analytics action, click here.
- – Add This: tool for tracking share of site content on social networks. For more information click here.
It is also possible to manage / disable cookies directly from the browser settings, or through the portal http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/.
- Internet Explorer;